Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome!

I write this at 4:30 in the morning as I watch the movie Maverick. Great movie, by the way. Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster star. It's a great poker flick although the last 30 to 45 minutes trumps the rest of the movie easily. It is one of the few movies that I can fast forward to the last half of the movie and not care one bit. The poker scene is simply amazing. It makes me wish I had the time and money to play more. One of my dreams is to someday go to the World Series of Poker. I doubt I could win but a good portion of poker is luck so knowing that I think I might have a shot.

Anyways, let me just welcome you to this blog. The updates on here will hopefully be once a week if not more. My first full post will be on Thursday although it will be something that was written about two weeks ago that has not been posted yet. So, knowing that, I will hopefully have a real present blog post up by next week. Until then, I hope you have a great week and I will hopefully hear form all of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment